4.29.2012

The joys of teaching

Recent student quotes:
Student: Is your husband in Italy?
Me: No, Why?
Student: Because you're happier when he's here!

Student: I am having a hard time rememberizing this song.

Me: Did you get to memorizing this song?
Student: Sort of, but some of it is still soggy.

Last week one of my cute students made this for me. Thought it was cute how she spelled my new last name. I have a feeling it will be spelled like this the rest of my life!

I was struggling with bad behavior in some of my group classes. I got fed up and asked some of the good kids what to do with those who misbehave. This what they came up with!

These little kiddos make me laugh each and every day. However, at the same time, they can sure make me lose my patience! I guess this can serve as preparation for when I have kids of my own :)



No comments:

Post a Comment