9.27.2011

Honeymoon

So I lied...I thought we didn't take any pictures on our honeymoon but found a few! 

We went to Ruth's Chris for our first time and I must say, it was delicious! 

Kory and Ashley were kind enough to give us their season passes to the San Diego Safari Park. It was a nice relaxing day in the beautiful weather of California. We would LOVE to move there some day. Anything to get out of this southern sauna!

This rhino was huge - definitely bigger than it looks! As you can see, Tyler was very graceful in his attempt to sit on top. 


For some reason I have an obsession with cotton candy.  If I see it I HAVE to buy it. This indulgence must go!


With me trying to eat gluten free, finding a restaurant with a gluten free menu is so hard. So I decided to google gluten free restaurants in San Diego and found the Trails Neighborhood Eatery. We decided to go there for breakfast (my absolute favorite meal!) and give it a try.  I ordered a delicious omelet while Tyler splurged and got the cinnamon roll pancakes, packed full of gluten. Thanks a lot Tyler! Of course I had to try some and break my gluten free streak. SO GOOD! Definitely made my top 10 list of the best foods ever tasted. 



Wish I had more pictures! Don't worry, I'm learning my lesson. New Year (or mid-year) resolution: TAKE MORE PICTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment