9.22.2011

Our Wedding - Temple

August 6th finally came!! Tyler and I were married early (and I mean REALLY early) Saturday, August 6th, 2011 in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. to be to the temple by 7:30. And believe it or not I was late! I didn't show up until 8:15. Tyler was sweating bullets. There were no cold feet, I was just having too much fun getting dressed up like a princess (as my nieces called it). We had a beautiful sealing and were surrounded by 45 of our closest friends and family. It was such an amazing feeling walking in to the sealing room seeing everyone who came to support us. Our sealer was Derrill Richards,who just happened to be somewhat family! (ok, saying he was family is a little bit of a stretch but he is my cousin Kimra's grandfather-in-law). Regardless, small world!


My two precious nieces were one of the first to give Tyler a great big hug! They love him already!


The whole crew!


Chamberlain siblings


The Kofoed Family


Grandpa and Betty Chamberlain. No clue what Tyler was doing!


Best picture of the day. Colin and Aiden, who usually are the most well behaved kids, thought all these pictures were torture! Their faces are priceless and says it all. On the contrary, the 3 girls thought this was the best day ever and could have posed for the camera all day! 

Can you tell we're related? Like mother like daughter :)






The girls!

The Boys - Of course we couldn't get all of them to cooperate







2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you started this Amanda! Love the wedding pics! You're gorgeous as ever. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there. You two look so happy and I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete