10.27.2011

Project: Family room

Have you ever gone shopping and wanted something so badly? I always give myself a rule. If it's been weeks since you saw it and it's still on your mind, BUY IT! Most of the time I've forgotten it by the time I make it home but it wasn't the case with this mirror. I saw it at Pottery Barn almost 2 months ago and haven't gone a day without thinking about it. Back then it was $280. My price...$70! I waited and waited forever for the store to mark it down. So happy I waited!

 Tyler using his construction skills - youtube trained. He learned how to use toggle bolts to hang heavy pieces. They hold up to 100 lbs and were so easy to use. 




I hung the sconces to finish the look. 

And the final product...

3 comments:

  1. You need to come live at my house for awhile just to give me some decorating ideas! I love seeing what you are doing in Texas. Miss ya like crazy lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! I love your decorating. That's funny that you used Tyler's new book. Glad things are going well. This is Megan Whitesides!

    ReplyDelete