10.27.2011

What's his is mine...

So whenever Tyler goes to Italy for work I find projects to do to keep me busy. Recently I have been obsessed with wreaths. Any type of wreath. Earlier this year I made a hydrangea door wreath with some hydrangeas I had lying around the house. I wanted to make more wreaths to hang above our bedside tables in our bedroom. I didn't have flowers left so I decided to make it out of an old book. I rummaged through all of Tyler's old book and found one that looked old enough - assuming he wouldn't mind me tearing it apart. So I went for it.  A few hours later (plus a lot of hot glue!) I finished 2 book wreaths. One for each side of the bed. I ended up adding an empty frame I found at Michaels to finish the look. The next day I called and asked Tyler about the particular book I used and later found out he just bought that book!! Oops! I guess I need to realize that just because we got married, what's his is NOT mine ;)


1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea!! Where did you see this or did you just come up with it? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete