1.02.2012

Big Birthday Surprise!

Tyler is the sweetest most unselfish person I have every met. He is also probably the most hardworking and devoted man I have ever met. His job is extremely demanding of his time but he never fails to take some time out of his busy schedule to spend some quality time with me. Last year for my birthday, he completely took my breath away and surprised me with a skydiving trip. 


This year, he topped that with a surprise trip to New York City! I think you're in trouble Tyler...what are you going to do next year?! 

Our view from our hotel. We stayed in the financial district on the 44th floor.

We shopped our heads off. I tried talking Tyler in to getting one of these neck warmers. Somehow it didn't work. 

I've been dying to see what all the rage was about this broadway. The Book of Mormon has been on the top of Broadway for months now. Tickets are sold out for months in advance. Don't know what he did to get us tickets but whatever he did, Thank you! We had a good time seeing it. Not sure we would recommend it to everybody but glad we saw it. 

Something is wrong with this picture. Tyler is wearing my purse, getting money out of MY wallet. Shouldn't be the other way around? 

On our way to Rockefellar Center to see the tree. It was so crowded there we couldn't even get a decent picture of the tree! It was madness.  

Thank you Tyler for an unforgettable 28th birthday! You never cease to amaze me. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment