1.02.2012

Thanksgiving

I'm a bit behind on blogging but it's better late than never, right? 
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. For the first time in forever(!) my entire family was together for Thanksgiving. We all flew to Dallas and stayed at my sisters house. It was so fun seeing all the grandkids play together. There were many tears when the party ended. Ella and Emery tried their best to convince mom and dad to move to Texas! Us 'Texans" agree!!

Colin's best bud = Tyler

Aiden's best bed = Tyler...Hope Colin never finds out! These boys were glued to Tyler's hip the entire trip!

Couldn't believe how brave Emery was. She held on to the bull with all her might! She even had perfect posture!

Ella was a natural. Didn't even phase her.

Did I mention Colin LOVES Tyler like crazy?

Can't get over how true this picture is. It describes Tyler exactly!

The biggest hit of the weekend was making Gingerbread houses. I brought each kid their own gingerbread house kit. Man did I score points big time! I'll do anything for these little kids, especially if I earn the "most favorite Aunt" award.


 Wish I could claim him as my own, but clearly we look nothing alike! Maybe some day I'll have that awesome red hair...someday.

Blake and BreeAnn joined us for a day or two. Fun to share the Holidays with some of my own cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment