5.06.2012

Caught you!

Hilarious! So the other day I wondered where Tyler went. I knew he said he was going to shave but couldn't find him in our spacious 900sqft apartment. Until I saw the light on our deck. I looked out the blinds and this is what I found! He attached my handheld mirror to a cord hanging from our storage closet! haha Pretty creative but white trash at the same time. To his credit, he said he didn't want to get hair all over our bathroom floor. Instead he decided it was better to sweep it off our deck on to our neighbors deck :) 

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! What a sweetie to not get hair all over the bathroom. I think you need one of those sweet babies too, I want one too. Hopefully sooner than later. We are flying and have a layover in Dallas I told Mike I wish it were Houston oh well it's still Texas. I can think of you and think we are close even though it's still far.

    ReplyDelete