5.25.2012

Ready, Set, JUICE!

I've had it. Had it with headaches. Had it with no energy. Had it with nausea. Had it with the dizziness. Had it with just about everything! I have seriously tried everything to get rid of this pain. Seven years worth. I am convinced that it might be the food that I'm putting in my body. Ok, halfway convinced. I have been reading a lot about juicing and healing and wonder if juicing might help. So, I bought a juicer and decided to do a 10 day juice cleanse. That way I can detox my body and then add each food group slowly in to my diet. Then I can hopefully target what it is that makes my head hurt. Tyler is gracious enough to do it with me! Tomorrow is officially our first full day but we decided to do a tester tonight.



I let Tyler give it a shot....

And of course he had to give me his best face. That's why I love him. There's never a dull moment when Tyler's in the room. He makes a crappy situation in to something fun. 

I was going to post the recipe we tried but ended up not liking it. There was too much fruit. Not to mention, Tyler was in charge of reading the recipe and he left out an important ingredient - coconut water.  That would have helped it out tremendously. So with that said, I'm in charge from now on! 

Excited for day 1 tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute Mandy! I hope the juicing helps with your headaches too. I wish you two lived closer so I could hang out with you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Mandy! I hope you find some relief soon! Elise and I hung out this weekend at the SAA conference and reminisced about the Rice days. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I hear ya. Just tonight major migraine and nauseous, that part doesn't happen too often. It's so terrible. Sometime I wish I could chop my head off. I will be interested to see how the juicing goes. Your too good I couldn't do that for a whole week. I haven't figured things out either. I'm glad Tyler is such a great husband. I would love to hear more about your house, that's so exciting. I'd love to see pictures if you want to post them if not can you email me some? I hope the move goes well.

    ReplyDelete