1.16.2013

Prego

Here's about the only picture I've taken while being pregnant. I got huge so fast. This is only at 3 months! I need to take another picture since I'm almost 5 months but can't seem to get up enough courage. I am exploding!

My mother-in-law gave me this book titled "Pregnancy Sucks". It is hilarious! Although there are many great things that come with pregnancy it honestly does suck getting fat, nauseous, tired, and not to even mention the rude awakening I'm in for on delivery day. It was fun to read and I couldn't put it down. It was refreshing to hear the truth from a woman who has actually gone through pregnancy rather than a male doctor who has not had the privilege to bear a child.

One day I was feeling extra obese. I went to get the mail and found the lovely gym advertisement of an overweight person with rolls of you know what. Haha! The picture captured everything I was feeling. I couldn't pass it up and had to take a picture of it.



This was my first adventure in a maternity store. I was DYING when I saw the foam "bump" to try on with your clothes. We both thought it was hilarious. Of course the first thing Tyler had to do was try it on. He looks so good prego! Too bad men can't do it for us. By the way, I feel in love with A Pea in the Pod maternity store. Ok, not that I'm really in love with maternity clothes, I was just ecstatic when I actually found some cute and comfortable pants. I spent an arm and a leg for them but they are worth every penny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment